Please read this carefully
By visiting and accessing the website of INURSKN DERMATOLOGY LLP or INURSKN – SKIN & HAIR CLINIC (referred to as ‘the Company’) and any of its web pages or other online content, on any of our domains including but not limited to inurskn.in, inurskn.com, inurskn.co.in etc. (collectively referred to as ‘the Website’), you consent to and accept the terms and conditions listed below.
1) The services, including but not limited to, all information, content, materials, products and other services available are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, unless otherwise specified in writing.
2) The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the services including but not limited to the information, content, materials, products or other services included on or otherwise made available. You i.e. the User, expressly agree that your use of the same is at your sole risk only.
3) The names, expressions, logos, images, graphics, concepts, data and information on the Website maybe protected by trademark and/or copyright. Their unauthorised use constitutes a violation of law.
4) The information provided on the products and services offered by the Company and other content on the Website is merely to educate the visitors. The display of products and services on the Website does not in any way commit to or guarantee the availability of these products in your country or territory and does not in any way signify the willingness of the Company to sell these products or services to you.
5) Sending any enquiry or an e-mail from the Website in no way constitutes a sale or even the intent to sell these products or services.
6) To the full extent permissible by applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
7) The Company will not be liable for any damages including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, arising from the use of any service, including but not limited to from any information, content, materials, products or other services included on or otherwise made available unless otherwise specified in writing.
8) The Company expressly disclaims any and all liability and shall not be responsible for any information, content, transaction carried on using the Website. Users expressly exclude the Company from any consequences, direct or indirect, as a result of their association with the Website.
9) In your use of the Website, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors or sites linked from the Website. Any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that the Company has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
10) This Website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by the Company. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. The Company is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
11) You may choose to provide your contact details on this Website. By providing your contact details (e.g. name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number) via the Website or by mailing such information to the e-mail address mentioned herein, you consent to the Company’s handling and processing this information for marketing purposes or as it may deem suitable. Providing the data is voluntary.
12) The User expressly gives his consent to use of all information, ideas or concepts provided by the User on the website.
13) You release and indemnify the Company and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
14) Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, the Company cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website.
15) This Website uses ‘cookies’ to keep a track of registered users and their preferences. A cookie is a small set of data which this website stores in the browsing program of your computer and may later read it from there. Cookies can only be read by the website that placed them there. The Company wishes to use the cookies for administrative purposes, such as measuring the number of visits to the website. Cookies do not contain features to capture any personal details that would enable anybody to access you by e-mail, telephone, or conventional mail.
16) This website also uses google analytics to keep track of visitors to the website and their browsing habits. There is no information shared with google or any third party which allows them to personally identify any users of this website.
17) With any complaints regarding data management, please write to us at: [email protected]
Or contact us at:
INURSKN Dermatology LLP, #174, 1st Floor, Galleria Mall, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai – 400076.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN WRITING, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, COVENANTS OR WARRANTIES AND OFFERS NO OTHER CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY MATTER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING.
THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME.