Constant skin changes occur due to sun exposer, age, smoking, stress, diet. Skin Rejuvenation is a combination of procedures used to achieve a younger, glowing, healthier skin. We @ INURSKN (located at Powai, Mumbai) offer various procedures to help you achieve this.
- Skin De-Pigmentation / Skin Brightening - These procedures are targeted to reduce the pigmentation of the skin and treat various conditions ranging from tanned skin to melasma to age spots.
- Medical or Chemical Peels - These are alpha hydroxy acids which affect the skin pigment thereby adding glow to the skin.
- Microdermabrasion – It removes superficial layer of the dead skin, leading to a smoother younger skin.
- Laser Skin Toning – Lasers used in skin rejuvenation or toning, work by affecting and destroying the melanin in the skin.
- Iontophoresis Therapy – It’s a transdermal drug delivery mechanism. Where using a special device and electrical stimulation the absorption of medication, serum and peels is increased. This procedure leads to an instant and sustained glow.
- Meso Glow Therapy - This procedure helps resurface the skin so as o get smoother more supple skin.
- Vampire Facial
–-This procedure also re-surfaces the skin and helps get smooth supple skin.
- Custom Medical Facials – These are a combination of skin rejuvenation treatments custom designed for the individual.
- Uneven pigmentation
- Patchy skin
- Age Spots
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Loose and Sagging Skin
- Dry Skin
- Wrinkle & Fine Lines: examples: Crow’s feet, frown lines, forehead lines, bunny lines on nose etc.
- Loose or Sagging Skin
- Sad or Tired Look
We encourage you to read in detail about the various procedures listed above and contact us in case you need more information on the same.
What steps are involved in the Skin Rejuvenation treatment?
So Skin Rejuvenation is the common term for a group of treatments targeted at regaining a youthful looking skin (especially on the face). Typical skin rejuvenation processes will focus on:
1. Exfoliation of older skin (examples are microdermabrasion and chemical peels)
2. Hydration Process : Ionization and Facials
3. Evening of Skin Tone or Lightening of Skin : Laser Photo Facial, Chemical Peels
4. Removal of scars and marks (combination or micro needling and growth factor infusion)
5. Redefining facial musculature and fats and removal of wrinkles (Dermal Fillers & Bot-ulin-um toxin injections.
What does laser skin rejuvenation treat?
As described above skin rejuvenation is a wide term and treats a variety of conditions from simple dead skin, to lightening of skin to removal of scars to redefining facial features.
Constant skin changes occur due to